• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Educations and Statistics.
• Preferably a licensed teacher or psychometrician.
• With at least 2 years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
• With experience in conducting assessments and quantitative and/or qualitative researches preferably in an educational setting.
• Ability to work in a team and at the same time, work on own initiative without supervision.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and manage changing or uncertain requirements.
• Knowledgeable in the use of statistical software packages and result interpretation.
• With excellent communication skills, flexible, result-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be proficient in using MS Office Application esp. Excel.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Sto. Domingo, Quezon City.
• 1 Full-Time position available.
• Consolidates all report data.
• Process data using statistical softwares.
• Interprets and analyzes the reports.
• Makes conclusions and recommendations based on the data results.
• Presents the data results in a clear manner.