• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any course.
• Preferably 2-4 years Experienced Employees specializing procurement activities and negotiations.
• Knowledgeable in procurement processes.
• Have good oral and written communications, and inter-personal skills.
• Result oriented, articulate, patient and willing to work overtime.
• Proficient in using MS Office application such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
• 1 Full-Time position available.
• Plan, direct or coordinate the activities of buyers and related workers involved in purchasing materials, products, and services
• Canvass and source materials, products and services based on specifications with the best pricing.