• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy, Internal Auditing or equivalent.
• With excellent communication skills, flexible, result-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• At least 1 to 2 years work experience in audit/accounting or related principles and/or industry experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• FRESH GRADUATES CAN BE CONSIDERED.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Sto. Domingo, Quezon City.
• 1 Full-Time position available.
• Conduct regular and special audit under the provision of senior auditor.
• Perform compliance/operational audit to the entities or departments.
• Perform post audit of associates and company’s expenses.
• Perform fieldwork assignment for the purpose of branch audit and accounts receivable confirmation.
• Prepare audit report on audit engagements and discuss with the auditee all exception noted during the review.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned by Audit Manager and the immediate superior from time to time.