• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
• Must be a registered nurse.
• At least with 2 years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specialized in Healthcare Nurse/Medical Support or equivalent.
• Must be proficient in using MS Office Application esp. Excel.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Sto. Domingo, Quezon City.
• 1 Part-Time position available.
• Stores, administers and controls medical supplies, medicines and equipment in the project sites.
• Provides, attends and monitors first aid treatments on injuries, accidents and other health related illnesses.
• Conducts regular examination and check-up of employees.
• Provides immediate medical attention to staff members in need.
• Do clerical or administrative tasks that may be given occasionally.
• Facilitates groups through an effective health education and promotion program in order to ensure that service users receive relevant information for making informed decisions about their future.
• Performs comprehensive and accurate nursing assessments of service users using a theoretical framework in the process of assessment, analyze data and formulate nursing diagnosis.
• Provides evidence based nursing care service.
• Ensures the implementation of safety policies and procedures.
• Prepares and submits necessary reports and documents required by the management.